Executive and Administrative Assistants!
Stop looking for a job …
and start doing the work you love …
Now you can:
- be your own boss
- work from home (or anywhere in the world!)
- set your own schedule (including vacations and days off),
- and make more money than you ever imagined.
Dear Administrative Professional,
Six years ago, I was right where you are now. Working as an Executive Assistant at a prestigious company, putting in long hours, showing up whenever my boss needed me (no matter how early or how late), and commuting to work every day. I had a closet full of business suits and pumps … and a deep desire to have more freedom in both my professional and personal life.
And while I loved my job (and my boss) I knew that as an Executive Assistant my earning potential would always be limited to what the market would bear.
Then, through a surprising sequence of events, I discovered a growing new industry that changed my life forever! Virtual Assistance. After researching this new industry extensively, interviewing many Virtual Assistants and comparing training programs, I took the leap, left my almost perfect job, and became a Virtual Assistant.
It was the best move I ever made!
Now, I am able to use all the skills and talents I honed as an Executive Assistant to grow my own successful home-based business! I’m my own boss, and I work right here in my loft (my commute is 20 seconds, from upstairs to downstairs!). I set my own schedule, take vacations whenever I want (or need!), and make more money than I ever dreamed possible. I only do the work I really love to do… and I never have to wear another business suit again!
Does this sound like the kind of work you might be interested in?
Want to hear more about it?
If so, sign up for my free Special Report:
In this report, you will discover:
- Why your current skills as an Executive Assistant will make it easy for you to succeed as a Virtual Assistant.
- How Virtual Assistance makes it possible for you to do only the work you love so every work day is fun and satisfying.
- Why it’s possible for you to set your own salary and work as much or as little as you choose.
- The undeniable advantages of being a Virtual Assistant versus an Executive Assistant.
- Why this is the perfect time to break into the Virtual Assistant industry.
- How NOT to make a beginner’s mistakes when transitioning from Executive Assistant to Virtual Assistant.
- The first step you must take if you decide to pursue a career as a VA.
This is the perfect time for you to move into the Virtual Assistance industry.
It’s one of the fastest growing industries today.
Because more and more businesses and entrepreneurs are contracting for administrative services rather than assume the responsibility and expense of hiring employees … like Executive Assistants! Also, when smart administrative professionals learn about Virtual Assistance, they jump at the chance to get started!
Here’s YOUR OPPORTUNITY to have a career with limitless possibilities… a career that allows you to do the work you love at home… for the salary YOU choose.
But you don’t need to make any decisions right now. Educate yourself about your options by reading my free report. Find out what it’s all about.
You’ll also get a FREE subscription to my bi-weekly newsletter, “EA to VA Insights”! (Total Value – $247!)
If you have any questions after reading “The Liberated Executive Assistant:
How to Break Free From the Corporate Grind and Become Your Own Boss”, please email me at Support@EAtoVA.com.
I know firsthand how exciting and liberating this new career can be for you, and I want to assist you in any way I can.
Wishing you success,
Your Virtual Assistant Success Coach™